Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Lost My Wedding Ring

Well.... I just lost my wedding ring. I took it off because it felt uncomfortable on my finger after I washed my hands. Jihyeon and I just spent the last hour ripping apart the bedroom (where we both saw it last) looking for it. I felt doubly worse about losing it because not only was it my wedding ring, it was also a gift from my mother-in-law. 

Jihyeon reminded me of Gollum the way she was frantically searching everywhere. She even insisted I take my clothes off. Jihyeon really.... it wasn't the right time for that. 


After we repeatedly reassured each other we were not playing a joke on the other.... finally.... I gave up and sat on the bed staring at where I saw it last. Then, I noticed a glint of something under my mouse pad. MY RING!!!!! Under the mouse pad is probably the first place we should have looked, but my eyesight isn't the best and it looked like it was still sitting flat on the desk so I didn't give it a second thought. 


My precious


It was a day of losing things today. This morning it was my beanie, tonight it was my wedding ring. Fingers crossed tomorrow is better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment