Monday, October 27, 2014

FREE Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership - Save $90

I have some great news to share! Until the 31st of December, it is FREE to become a Qantas Frequent Flyer member. Normally it costs $89.50 to join. I definitely recommend it. Qantas has partnered with a load of businesses to offer you points for doing every day things. Some of the big partners I can think of are Optus, Visa, Woolworths, eBay, Apple, BWS, Budget, NAB, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ.... There are heaps more. 

Sign up for FREE online here with the FAMILYFREE promotion code. 

This code is only for people in Australia or New Zealand. If you are in another country, I have some more great news! I found out today that it is actually FREE to join any time (no code needed) for any country other than Australia and NZ. The regular sign up page is here.

Please like and share!


Happy travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment