Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

My second Christmas in Korea has come and gone and again there has been little to no snow, just cold weather. Unfortunately I picked up a nasty bug which I've been trying to shake for the last month. As soon as I start to feel good I ether catch a fresh batch or a handful of drug resistant bacteria make a comeback. 

I let my students make Christmas cards in class last week. After working hard on it all lesson, one of my grade 1 students gave me the card she was making.


For Christmas Jihyeon and I bought some roast chicken and enjoyed it with the gravy mum sent from Australia and some steamed vegetables. I forgot how good gravy is. I can't believe they don't have it here in Korea. 

Merry Christmas

Just 72 days until I fly home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment